Monday, June 12, 2006

50 Ajax Reference Websites from Around the World

Max Kiesler is back with another great (long) list today - this time, it’s a great look at some of the best Ajax resources from around the world (and no, I’m not just saying that because we’re on it). He’s listed fifty of them, and in more than just English too.

As a consistent devotee of the AJAX scene over the past year or so I have hundreds of feeds in my reader. Recently, I’ve had several email requests from readers requesting to know what AJAX websites I visit daily. While I visit any title that interest me, these are the sites I go to consistently.

Included in the list are:

As always, he’s always welcome to additions to the list - it’s all about sharing as much information as we can with everyone that needs it, and providing these resources is a great way to start.